We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com regarding our site policies — or at the following mailing address:
Premera Group LLC
470 Violet Ln
Eugene, OR 97404
Customer information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without the consent of the customer, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
Private Customer information (credit card and payment information) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Customer will not receive any continual e-mail solicitation from the company, unless the customer consents to the solicitation at checkout, or through an opt-in process. And, if the customer does consent to receive e-mail from the company, the company agrees to have a simple unsubscribe option available, along with unsubscribe instructions in every e-mail.
We collect only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our web page. We also collect the e-mail addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin board, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, and the e-mail addresses of those who make purchases through our shopping cart. We also collect user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations and the e-mail addresses of people requesting our autoresponders.
The information collected is used to improve the content of our Web sites, used to notify consumers about updates to our Web sites, and used by us to contact consumers regarding sales transactions.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending email to us at the above address or calling us at the above telephone number or writing to us at the above address and telling us that you do not want to receive e-mail from our company.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by sending email to us at the above address or calling us at the above telephone number or writing to us at the above address.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line. They also may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending email to us at the above address or calling us at the above telephone number or writing to us at the above address. Please provide us with your correct phone number.
Use of this Site.
Premera Group LLC maintains this site (the “Site”) and the Sites (above) for your personal education, information, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site or the Sites. You may download material displayed on the Site or the Sites for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site or the Sites, including the text, images, audio, and video, for public or commercial purposes, without the written permission of Premera Group LLC. If you want to re-use, re-print, copy, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report any information that is NOT the property of Premera Group LLC, you must contact the rightful owners to obtain permission. Premera Group LLC accepts no responsibility for violations of the intellectual property of others by any party using this Site or the Sites. Your access and use of the Site or the Sites is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site or the Sites, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and Premera Group LLC with regard to the subject matter hereof are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions:
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted, unless otherwise noted, and may not be used without the written permission of Premera Group LLC, (or other legal owners) except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site. Premera Group LLC neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Premera Group LLC.
2. While Premera Group LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Premera Group LLC makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. Premera Group LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Premera Group LLC nor any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site or any of the material or information contained in the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Premera Group LLC also assumes no responsibility for and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Premera Group LLC, unless otherwise noted. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. All trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Premera Group LLC (or others where indicated). Nothing contained on the Site or in these Terms and Conditions should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without written permission of Premera Group LLC or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Premera Group LLC will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, possibly including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
6. Premera Group LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your following of any links to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
7. Although Premera Group LLC may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Premera Group LLC is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations or for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Premera Group LLC will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Premera Group LLC to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
8. Premera Group LLC may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.